BurningAfterTheDawnBurningAfterTheDawn

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

$eG@ $eG@

April Fools Joke or not...

Only one word can decsribe how I feel about this Flash...

PINGAS!!!

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

I know just how you feel

I work as a game adviser at gamestop and we get asked that question so damn much I want to strangle the people that ask... lol

National Jeopardy, Part 1 National Jeopardy, Part 1

Not a fan of the ladies are you, Trebek?

This is probably the best spin on Jeopardy I've seen on Newgrounds. Really and truly, you captured the essence of the President and his neo-conservative, fundamentalist passion, especially with the category of "Political Philosophers."

I salute you, sir, for all of your work on this flash. The only thing that detracted from me was your Sean Connery. His voice sounded kind of flat-- inshtead of Shcottish like thish. You shee when you make a voish like that of Sean Connery you have to punch the keys for god's sake! But right now, you're the man now dog. I have to make this a favorite. Brilliant flash, my friend, and I'll be looking forward to part 2.

Graphics-- 10/10 Excellent artwork. Your drawings looked very similar those whom they represented.

Style-- 10/10 There aren't many Jeopardy parodies on this website. It's good to see a turn for the better here. A perfect 10 for you.

Sound-- 8/10 Well, It would have been more hilarious with the sound if you had Sean Connery saying more smart-mouthed comments, like the one on SNL where the category was "S" Words and he mistook it for "Swords" after which he gave the brilliant answer of "Saber." Al Gore sounded too lively still. He needed to be more dull sounding and with more of a stuffed nose feeling.

Violence-- 0/10 No violence.

Interactivity-- 0/10 It's not a game, you know.

Humor-- 10/10 I think I covered this already.

Overall-- 10/10 With the only flaw being lack of Conneryisms, job well done. Looking forward to more from you in the future.

Nephi's Adventure Nephi's Adventure

lol

mormons lol. nice game.

BoMToons responds:

Thanks, and yes...Nephi's from the BoM.

Sponge and Leroy Sponge and Leroy

Great game

Addictive and engaging, smooth and enjoyable, there is nothing wrong with this. It's going on my favorites

_Fallen_ _Fallen_

dude awesome! just one problem i had with it

maybe the small ships could be destroyed in only 1 shot instead of two. just an idea.

LackOfGrace responds:

it gets too easy

RTW - Clash of the Seasons RTW - Clash of the Seasons

I've downloaded a bunch of your stuff

I'm gonna do some vocals for your work and see how it all turns out.

Battle track 7 Battle track 7

I'll do vox here too

Yeah man, this stuff is too good to pass up a chance to scream and thrash. :)

Trumpet Epidemic Trumpet Epidemic

Good but a little quiet

maybe if you turned up the volume or something like that.